Life insurance pays out a lump sum benefit in the event of your death, or death of a loved one. If you’re a business owner or shareholder it can also secure the business’ long term survival.
Trauma insurance pays out a lump sum benefit in the event of heart attack, cancer, stroke or numerous other illnesses as defined by the insurer. The lump sum helps you pay for medical treatment and the recovery process, and you keep what’s left over.
Total and permanent disability insurance pays out a lump sum benefit in the event of a disablement which is deemed to be total and permanent, and you are unable to work again. The lump sum helps you to live with the disability.
Income Protection Insurance
1. Do you enjoy your lifestyle?
2. Could you afford the same lifestyle with half your income?
3. Could your family enjoy it, if you weren’t around?
Income protection pays out a monthly benefit in the event that you are unable to work due to a serious illness or injury.
Health insurance pays out for surgery and other private hospital costs, and avoids delays in the public health system.
1. I will find a Home Loan to suit your budget.
2. You don’t need to go to every bank looking for the best deal. I will save you the running around.
3. I will negotiate with the bank for you, to save you the hassle.
4. Low interest rates are my highest priority.
5. Get the perfect Home Loan deal from me.
6. Banks don’t scare me.
7. I am an ex-bank manager, so I know how to get your Home Loan approved.
8. No bank application fee.
Being charged too much interest? I can refinance you to a lower interest rate, with a bank home loan.
Looking for a first home? I love to help young couples get into their first home.
Ready to buy that residential investment property? You need me to calculate how much you are eligible to borrow.
So you have been meaning to renovate? You need me to advise you and top up your existing mortgage.
Selling your home to buy another? I can show you how to avoid the pitfalls.
Planning to build your dream home? I can take you through the steps you need to take.
Fire & General Insurance
1. Do you love your home?
2. Do you enjoy living in your neighbourhood?
3. Is your home properly insured?
4. What’s the most favourite thing you own?
5. What would it cost to replace it?
6. Could you afford to replace all the contents in your home?
I can quote home, contents and car insurance.
Unexpected events take place every day in New Zealand.
The cost of replacing your valuables or making amends can be significant, unless you have enough protection.
Losing your home from a fire is devastating. Not having enough cover to rebuild is even more so.
Let me help you to calculate how much your home is really worth.
I offer KiwiSaver to ensure that your hard earned money is invested safely and wisely, so that your wealth can grow over time.
Although I am authorised to keeping, investing, administering, or managing money, securities, or investment portfolios on behalf of other persons I choose to only offer KiwiSaver.
I had to pass exams to become an Authorised Financial Adviser which allows me to give personalised investment advice, whereas Registered Financial Advisers do not hold the required qualifications and are therefore not allowed to give personalised investment advice. They are also not allowed to give advice on a security, any estate or interest in land or a futures contract.